Kimberley College is well regarded for its range of co and extracurricular activities on offer, all designed to provide genuine opportunities for students to find their purpose and passion. Activities include:
- Instrumental music program
- College rock band
- Representative and premier sports
- Debating and public speaking
- Distinguished football and dance programs
- Thursday Extra's program for Middle School Students (years 7 - 9) which includes interschool sport and other activities like bee keeping, hiking, wakeboarding and, golf to develop skills in. Please note, these options may vary from term to term.